Wednesday 30 April 2008

hostel

this hostel rules. Everyone is in bed by 10pm. They are all grown up and/or Germans. Why is it that I am the only one who has been doing what the Russians do and drinking on the street on my way to the 24 hour beer shop that also sells these warm sausages in a kind bread that could really do with ketchup but I can eat them anyway....?

I found we have Internet here so while Ania is shaking, sweating and feeling pain in her bones I can at least read her the latest news about the sicko from Austria and what he has been up to with his daughter for the last 24 years. It certainly makes for interesting reading. What is wrong with these austrians? Karl?

3 comments:

yeled said...

they havent had a hit since rock me amadeus.

i'd be upset too.

Anonymous said...

Jace

weird stuff, all sounds interesting though. Havent you started drinking vodka from a brown paper bag yet

Dave

Jace said...

haha and n vodka yet for me....maybe tonight!