Friday 6 June 2008

Shanghai`




All you can do in Shanghai is shop.

Every 10 seconds some tosser is asking you is you want to buy a fake watch or some other fake shit. I have a real watch now and as much as i like to buy fake rolexes, the short life expectancy has put an end to this fetish. I did however try desperately to buy a Nikon D300 for an incredibly cheap price compared to the UK but I failed due to lack of Visa acceptance and not being able to draw that huge amount of cash out. Of well...you will have to be happy with the photos i am taking on my poor little Ricoh.

I also tried to buy some expensive hiking shoes but unfortunately the largest shoe size in China appears to be a UK9.5.

I hate small people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i should take a shopping trip to china?

Jace said...

sure...they have childrens clothes too.

Jace said...

sure...they have childrens clothes too.

Jace said...

sure...they have childrens clothes too.

Jace said...

sure...they have childrens clothes too.